Currently, we are seeking multiple volunteers who are interested in taking on the role of event coordinator for a multitude of events we have planned! An event coordinator position entails a high amount of communication, dedication, and availability. This position acts as a lead for a particular event or store gameday. In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that your event is a success, both for yourself, TRI, and the players!
- Serve as point of contact between TRI and the event or store.
- Communicates clearly and concisely with event team about expectations of TRI and changes to expected plans
- Utilizes TRI best practices to coordinate event organization, including form creation, schedules, and timeliness
- Coordinates with Event Lead
- Planning of content
- Updates on progress, concerns, etc. on a weekly to biweekly schedule
- Coordinates with Events Lead and Content department to procure content
- Coordinates with Community and Marketing department to promote events across social media platforms, for a variety of purposes:
- Promotion of event
- Promotion of sponsors (if applicable)
- Procuring volunteers
- Procuring player base
- Promoting charitable organizations (if applicable)
- Coordinates with Infrastructure Lead for resources and logistics needed for the event
- Maintains event budget
- Respond to volunteer questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Required Attendance to the event:
- Supporting volunteers and players at event
- Handling disputes
If you have questions regarding the position, please email us at email@example.com!